Sunday 14 April 2013

Memorable. (incomplete)


4) Compile list of details, phrases, moment, etc. from the first list.

Matilda:
-       Matilda, a genius girl.
-       Wealthy parents oblivious to their daughter’s prodigious skills and view her as foolish and idiotic.
-       Sweet, loving schoolteacher Miss Jennifer Honey.
-       Parents running from police, Matilda lives with Miss Honey.

Of Mice and Men:
-       Two migrant field workers in California during the Great Depression.
-       George Milton and Lennie Small 

1 comment:

  1. If you watched the movie, there is also her insane school principal! She is very rude to every kid. I remember when I was younger watching the part were she forces a fat boy to eat a giant chocolate cake and crying just because of the pressure she put on him. Of course, I watch this now and I laugh! But before, that woman scared me a lot! Also her big brother that is always bullying her

    ReplyDelete