Monday 22 April 2013

I write to........

I write to practice my English writing and English. Since my first language is not English, I don't know a lot of vocabularies. Sometimes, when people talked to me with some difficult vocabularies, I couldn't answer. While I am writing every time, I would check the dictionary. Dictionary "taught" me a lot of new words. Then I write them down. I would also check for same meaning different words so my passage will be more interesting. Writing helps me a lot to increase my knowledge towards English. Writing is very important since I have to write essays for University or even for my future career.

3 comments:

  1. That's a very smart reason to write. It's clear that you know how to write, and speak English well, but there is always room for improvement, especially moving forward in your life. I think that practice is a great reason to keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how an ESL student feels because I am actually one of them as well. I am embarrassed when people ask whether you understand what they are talking or not. I don't wanted to be looked down on, especially when I talked to western people who English is their first language. However, it is really lucky for me that people here are willing explain while they speak. They don't think it is a trouble for them. This has helped me so much in my vocabularies bank. I know it will be difficult for the time when you have to compose a passage while checking almost every word from the dictionary.However, if you keep working hard, I believe one day you won't need your dictionary anymore!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I wish that I was bilingual. This is a great way to really learn the language because you're writing about things you want to write about. Its not like you're in a classroom learning your thinking of it yourself. Words that you would use in every day life.

    ReplyDelete